Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas day..... (sorry so late : ) )


Christmas day when you get older is always just another day.


Get up when you want and oh if you feel like it open the gifts you got each other,,,

That is if you decided to get things.

Stan and Myself got a few things but the best was yet to come..

I felt like... I did a good job getting Stan the few things he needed. He was happy.

As I always like to do I made us a good Breakfast.

I really do miss having family around and seeing my Grand kids open the gifts Santa brought them.


I have never had that chance, but, I look at it this way, I will get older, and, I will have a chance to be Grammie, and, go to see them first thing in th morning . That puts a smile on my face for sure. : )


OK, OK, now on to the fun at my Mother-in-laws. It is so nice of her to have the family there.
I am talking Stans, Sisters, Husbands, the grand kids, and their kids, all in ages from 40 to 1 year. We had a nice time.



This is My Mom(Stans) and her husband Glenn.






I am so happy to be in this family, they are so nice to me. like I really belong. I am not sure if that is how I felt before but it does not matter. I am happy now.
and of course here is Stanleys family. Mom on
the top step, Kathy, next left, Janet, next right
Tony on the left bottom and the love of my life Stanley.
(Nice Cliche') We all had to take pics on the steps, this was the first time in many years Mom had all and I do mean all her kids there at the same time.
So of course...
I have to show you Stan and Myself sitting on the step as well.
I really am not happy with my hair but what is a curly head to do . LOL
If you look behind us you can see his Niece and the baby being held by someone.
We were so lucky that the Ice storm they were calling for did not come. All went well and we went home.







It was a few days later when I got my Christmas gift and that is what I am using to type this up on .
You guessed it
I got my Laptop, my ever so wanted, Laptop Seee,..
And of course I had to get a pink mouse.
Till we meet again keep up the smiles.
Your all belssed in my book, Loves to all Mary





























No comments: