Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas With the.... Winters....Dodsons..

Dec.24,2009
It is the day before christmas 2009 and my goal is to go see my family 76 miles away.
Start of the day is fine but getting out of the house could be another thing. It is a cold day but no snow thank goodness.I had to gather all the gifts to go with me and pack all in the car...one bag, two bag (very heavy), three bag and a box.
Check all in the car and ready to go.
Dog Fed Ck..
Went to pot..Ck ck....:-)
Car loaded ...Check...good.
off I go, first, I had to stop for gas, got that done, then check the oil in the car and go to store and get the oil.That all done my Phone rings.. Mom -in-law.. can you go to store for me ..well.. I am on my way home I said.. She said no hurry but if you are comeing this way... I said no I am going to Williamsport home, She said Oh sorry I thought you meant home here. She said it is ok go and have fun. I said thanks and see you tomorrow. I hang up from her ready to head out of town when my cell phone says, no, no, I need charged. I have no car gharger so back into the store I go to get a charger, I hope. Yeah!! I found one...I THOUGHT... It was not the right one, I went back in and returned it.
Back to my house I go, I put my phone on charge to wait for a little bit,just to get enough of a charge to get by on the trip. Off I go it is now 11am and 3 hours later than I wanted it to be.
The Trip in itself takes 1 1/2 hours to get there.

I arrive and go to my sons house first to see my Grand Kids.

Now I had called ahead to let my Daughter -in-law know I was almost there, we can go on to Great grammies house and visit her ...

Nope no such thing I get there and kids are still in PJ's , not dressed and not ready to go.

I got Addies things on her and told her ..

Now let me do your hair...

She said NO mom will get it, it hurts to comb it.

I took a pic of her and she looked at it and said ..I need to do my hair LOL she is so funny.

I got Tyler all ready and took some pics of him, He is a poser... He loves to have his pics taken.

Now mind you, it is now almost 1 pm and I do not plan on staying real long....Afterall it is Christmas eve.
Here we are at GG's House Addison,Tyler, Heather and myself and the Dog Jinx.

My Mother had a nice visit with the kids, She loved Jinx and of course had to hold him.







I had a nice visit myself but as the day went on I knew my place was back home.
I had a chance to see my two sisters also and as always when we are together we are silly ladies. Here is my Sister carol.

And my sister Ramona. And last but always first My Mother.


Love to you all ..... Mary Y

2 comments:

Mariam Kobras said...

Ah, Mary, you've really done well! What a lovely blog this is! Your family looks so kind and lovely. :)

Marys place said...

Thank you yes we are a loving and funny family. That is only 2 of the 6 sisters and brothers I have 3 of each. Mom is so sweet her site is getting bad. but her happyness is still there.