Monday, January 11, 2010

Just a quick Note...

Good evening, This has been a pretty normal day

,I went to work had a quiet day even though.. I started out rather funny like, Oh, darn the phone at work isn't working, had to use the second one . Thank goodness we have two. Then all of a sudden the register isn't working..
We then had to reboot that.
Once....nope, no go,

Twice...nope no go..

Now phone is not working and register will not boot back up.. unplug, try again for an hour and 1/2 then two hours.

Finally,,,, I sit down for a break, and, left the register to reboot for what may be the last time before we call IBM.

You know the 'ol saying "A watch pot never boils"? Well that must of been the problem because all of a sudden the silly thing started.
I used it the rest of my time at work.

As for the phone, I do believe it needs replaced it is a gonner. We will see what happens when I get back to work.

It is late, and about time for me to bid a goodnight. I will be back again

Here is a pic to keep you smiling.

xxxoooo

A beautiful sunset, taken by Stanley
Jan. 8th, 2010.

Loves..... Mary

No comments: