Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Comfort Foods...Ham, Greenbeans,and Potatoes..

This is what I like to use for my Ham Greenbeans and Potatoes... good start.


I peel the potatoes .....
I cube them up to make for better eating..I used 3 mediam sized Potatoes... then...

Add water to the desired amount you need for serving......Next......I......


Opened a can of greenbeans and drained them... No need to use the liquid in those.



I go ahead and put them in the pan with the taters and water...... we are getting there..



Now trying to be frugal... I found this hand dandy all ready cut up Ham.... : )


I cut open the pack and dump them into the rest........

Then I take some Pepper and put it in...........almost there ..........


but no Pepper again...........
Might as well ....

Now I put in some butter...... I used two table spoons..... but you can use to your likeing......


Not this again.... good golly miss molly...... : )
But after all here is the finished product.........MMMMM I know this will be good....

Now does this look Like a comfort food, or, does this look like a COMFORT FOOD.....



LET ME TELL YOU.... THIS WAS VERY GOOD AND NOW WE HAVE LEFT OVERS....
PSSST..Don't forget the butter bread.

Always good to have leftovers as this tastes better the next day...and next ...and next...

Loves ....and Smiles Mary








No comments: