Sunday, January 10, 2010

We worked hard on this surprise for his mom....

It has been 24 hours plus and I have been worried about this blog....

I put out a cry for help and got some so thank you friend Mariam...Thank you

Stan and I had a nice day yesterday, he decided not to go hunting, we slept in till 8:30, that is so late for me seems the day flew by after that.

Anyway on to the rest of our day. Our main reason to get going was to make a picture of our Christmas at his mothers.
We went to the store for Ink for our printer so we were sure to have enough, we got home and put the ink in only to fine out the printer was not working. We had to go back to the store for a new printer so we could finish the picture collage. We never went to bed till after 11 but after all we did not get up till late, right?

I do believe this will make his mom happy.
She is such a sweet lady and her husband is a nice man.

We delivered the picture and she was very happy with it, she said now just where to hang it, it is pretty big .It stands about 37" and is about 22" wide so nice sized to see the pics.

I made it back home and now Stanley is out walking in the woods with his friend Scott. The most fun Stanley has is walking through the woods and it is such a nice sun shining day today what a better thing to do. Thank goodness Scott was able to go along it saved me from having to go out there in the dag gum cold weather.
Now it is Jake and Myself here at the house just chilling out I can hear Jake snoring sleeping in his dads chair.

How wondrerful life is to be here with my loving husband and the trusting loving dog.. Rock on Jake my buddy my pal.

I love him and his dad so much,,,,,,, I just have to say....

xxxxooooo's to you all Mary

2 comments:

Sarah said...

love is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

i like the pictures.

Marys place said...

I love that you are here. Thank you for the sweet comments. Smile