Friday, January 15, 2010

I tried>>>>Cake Balls...

I had found something I thought looked pretty good so I went ahead and tried it.
I started with all this to make a cake, It baked and I crumbled it up like this.


Ok, this is not what I did next but I did make some Iceing after the next step.
I added Cream Cheese Frosting to the crumbled cake making a plyable cake to make balls out of.



Atter mixing that up I had to chill it awhile.Then, I thought where is Jake?..I found him on my bed.




I went back out to try to get the cake into balls and this is what I got.....

By this time I was getting a little hungry, so, I looked around and lo and behold there was one Whoopie Pie left, so, I ate it.....MMM it is so good.








So here is the fisished Product...
They look good...
The only problem is the cake with the Cream Cheese in it and the Butter cream Iceing on it is very rich.
Now you get the Idea of the I tried part.




I will try something I know is good next time but this is how you learn.......
I had fun in any case... See you on the flip side....
Loves and Smiles Mary





No comments: